Friday, November 7, 2014

A gift a Day

I love sharing my sewing and craft projects, and I'll have a lot of them coming up since our Christmas this year is going to be mostly homemade gifts. I'm aiming for one gift or part of a gift every day. Here is what I have done so far:

Barbie clothes from felt. This is one outfit out of 6 I hope to make for the girls' barbies. They were pretty simple to make but I may experiment with different patterns. The key is making them super easy to take off and put on, otherwise the girls won't bother with playing with them.

My draft stopper was an easy project,, and I made a couple for our home. I plan on making several more for gifts. I filled mine with kitty litter in newspaper bags. The dimensions for a 36" door are 6" by 40". Home decor or duck fabric works best, but you can use whatever.



No comments: