Monday, February 14, 2011

STORMS IN NORTH CAROLINA

We recently had some bad weather pass through North Carolina. When I say bad weather, they were really bad storms and even tornados. Our cable line was knocked out and was taking forever to get back on-line, so we decided to switch to direct tv fayetteville. My kids were out of school because of the nasty weather and were going stir crazy being cooped up in the house without any television to watch. We had been planning on switching for a while, but after the two week long outage, we decided that it was definitely the time. We even added some of the premium movie channels, which I wish that I had before. I didn’t know what I was missing. My husband and I don’t watch a whole lot of television, but we do like to get in the bed and watch movies in our bedroom. I have been surprised by how many great movies are on those channels. We have watched everything from classics like “Gone with the Wind” to new releases like “Love and Other Drugs”. You don’t even have to pay to rent them!

No comments: