Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter Sunday

I know this a couple weeks late, but I wanted to post pictures of our sweet, growing Peanut and Snowflake on Easter. I made both the their dresses, the first of hopefully many to come. 

Peanut in her dress after church. Her dress gave me the most grief (note to self: do not attempt to sew buttons and weird back pieces the night before she needs to wear it!). She would not look at the camera. It's tough getting a good shot of a constantly moving toddler!


Snowflake in her dress, probably watching her crazy sister doing something odd.


The Campbells - AKA Queen, King and Princesses of the Campbell Castle.


My attempt at getting a good shot of the sisters. This was after their nap, and Peanut was not thrilled with the idea of getting all smiley to take pictures. I'm pretty sure she has a talent for not smiling in photos when it counts!

Our Easter was spent at the church and with family. It was a busy, long day, but so wonderful. It's days like these when I realize how truly blessed we are.


Luke 24:46-47
"and He said to them, 'Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.'"

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the mama made dresses! And sweet Snowflake is getting so big...just like Weston! They don't stay teeny very long!

Rachel said...

Rachel, yes she is growing so fast! My milk supply seems to be much more abundant this time around, so she has really outpaced what her sister weighed at this age! I miss those tiny snuggles! Of course, another 3 or 6 months and I will be saying the same thing again about, haha!